Prepare yourself for “Hunting the Aurora Borealis” on the Magical Island of Senja. It will be an extraordinary experience between mountains and fjords in searching an unique and magical spectacle. The sightseeing of lights and colours dancing will never be forgotten.
Season: Daily from 15 September to 10 April
Place of departure: Finnsnes
Check-out time: 8 pm or later but may vary depending on the time of year.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Minimum number of participants for departure: 02 and maximum – 08 people
Investment per person: from 1750, – NOK
A brief explanation of the guide on the trip and tips for the tour.
Accommodation and transportation to the best areas in the region where to get a view of the Aurora Borealis.
Upon arrival at the venue, tourists Will have assistance and tips on how to photograph the phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis.
– Rental of appropriate clothing and boots
– Expert and experienced guide
– Hot drink, snacks / cookies
– Everything that has not been mentioned.
– Personal expenses
– or any other item / service not mentioned as included.
Remember to bring:
– Thermal clothing
– Cap and gloves
– Photographic camera
Optional (values on request andsubject to availability)
* Renting a camera during the tour
* Manfrotto Tripod * Special lenses for photographing the phenomenon Browse models