Wildlife – Troms – Noruega
The Senja Experience invites you to take an incredible tour of the island Senja with great possibility of seeing wild animals such as moose, reindeer, seal, otters, whales, ermins, red foxes, eagles, owls, partridges as well as small mammals in their habitats natural resources.
Season: January to April
Days out: Daily
Departure location: Finnsnes/Senja
Check-out time: around 08:00 AM but may vary depending on the time of year.
Duration: 4 hours
Participants: 2 – 8
Investment per person: from 1450, – NOK
Brief explanation of the guide on the script and tips for the tour.
Instruction will be given on how to approach each animal, in a cautious and way. Animals should never be touched or harassed. Rigorous winter and scarce food demand a greater energy consumption of wild animals, so rest is vital to them.
During the trip to the places the guide will give you his account of his experiences and tips on how to photograph.
– Transfer Finness – Fjords – Finness
– Rental of appropriate clothing and boots
– Expert and experienced guide
– Everything that was not mentioned as included.
– Personal expenses
– or any other item / service not mentioned as included.
Remember to bring:
– Thermal clothing
– Cap and glove
– Photographic camera
– Optional (values on request and subject to availability)
* Professional or Semi Professional camera rental during the tour
* Manfrotto Tripod
* Special lenses for photographing the phenomenon Browse models